He has been babbling a lot since last Friday as we have been trying to figure out if there are any words in amongst the gibber. Today he was cruising around the house saying "sip". Which is a pretty difficult word to say, with the "p" at the end. "Sip?" I asked him. "Do you want to a sip of water?" Nope. "Sleep?" I tried. "Do you want to go to sleep?" But that didn't seem to hit the button either. "Ship?Do you want to sail away?" But then I saw his pile of books, with "Where is the Green Sheep" on top because we read it 5 times a day. In fact we'd just read it this morning and he actually managed to turn the pages with his little fingers.
![]() |
| Leo at bathtime |
Of course! Sheep!
"Sheep?" I said. "Where is the Green Sheep?".
He gave me a big smile and said it again. So I guess that is it.
I'll see tomorrow if he is saying it again and then we'll know for sure.

No comments:
Post a Comment