Monday, July 21, 2014

Watch out!

Leo and I were on our way home from a walk a couple of days ago when I had a craving for a steak for lunch.  So I swung into the next restaurant and ordered a big steak meal.  I was just about to start eating it when Leo decided he'd rather be at home and started to tell me and the rest of the restaurant about it.

So a waiter came over and handed Leo his i-phone and watch as a way to distract him.  Then he just walked away.  As if that would happen in any other country!  They are way too trusting here.  They don't know that Leo is descended from convicts

But it worked. As you can see from this pic, Leo has no idea what just happened.  But he's about to tuck that watch into his back pocket.


No comments:

Post a Comment