Cousin Chloe and Tati Christelle came for a visit today. Leo and Chloe's Great Grandparents took advantage of the fact that they were both under the same roof to stop by for a cup of tea and some cuddles.
 |
| Leo taking after his Great Grandpa and getting into the argyle action |
 |
| Pepe with his hands full |
 |
| Chloe reaches out to Leo, who seems a bit ambivalent. |
 |
Kisses from Great Grandma - in a different jacket (she made both for him)
because he regurgitated milk all over the other one. |
 |
Another little mate for Leo was born 3 days ago in St Amand
- this is the card we made for her this morning. |
I SO love looking at Leo's development Kala! I look about once a month and then I've got lots to see :) He's beautiful and chubby and has an extremely kissable mouth.... xxx (you don't look too shabby either)
ReplyDelete